This information is posted in accordance with North Carolina General Statutes § 115C-105.25(c):
(c) To ensure that parents, educators, and the general public are informed on how State funds have been used to address local educational priorities, each local school administrative unit shall publish information from the prior fiscal year on its Web site by October 15 of each year, as follows:
(1) A description of each program report code, written in plain English, and a summary of the prior fiscal year's expenditure of State funds within each program report code.
(2) A description of each object code within a program report code, written in plain English, and a summary of the prior fiscal year's expenditure of State funds for each object code.
(3) A description of each allotment transfer that increased or decreased the initial allotment amount by more than five percent (5%), including all of the following information:
a. The amount of the transfer.
b. The allotment category into which the funds were transferred.
c. The purpose code for the funds following the transfer.
d. A description of any teacher positions fully or partially funded as a result of the transfer, including all subject areas taught by the teacher in the position.
e. The educational priorities that necessitated the transfer.
(4) Repealed by Session Laws 2017-57, s. 7.13(b), effective July 1, 2018.
(5) A chart that clearly reflects how the local school administrative unit spent State funds.ABC Transfers