• Field Trip Requests

    Any trip that requires the use of a school, activity, or charter bus to transport students must be approved per Policy 3320 School Trips and Regulation 3320-R School Trips.  The forms below comply with all required information for compliance with the Board approved policy and regulation.

    Click on the link below to complete the required request.

    Field Trip Request -- this request must be submitted by a school.  The attached link will provide the requester with a form that will be submitted electronically.  The requester will be provided with acknowledgement after the requested bus has been scheduled and final approval provided.

    Ahoskie Elementary 

    Bearfield Primary

    CS Brown STEM

    HC Early College

    HC High School

    HC Middle School

    Riverview Elementary

    Board Approved Field Trip Request -- any field trip request that goes out-of-state (with the exception of the Tidewater area) or requires staff and students to stay over night will require Board approval.  The link below will provide you with a fillable form that should be completed and printed.  The Requester should attach an itinerary and overnight accommodation information if applicable.  Forms that have been completed and approved at the school site should be sent to the Administrative Assistant, Curriculum & Instruction at the district office.

    If you are requesting the use of a charter bus, please make sure you are using an approved vendor.  2018-19 Approved Charter Bus List

    Board Approved Field Trip Request

    Athletic/Band Bus Request -- if you are requesting a bus for either an athletic, band or JROTC trip, please click the link below for the appropriate form.  Complete the form and submit.  The request will be routed electronically and the reqester will be provided with acknolwedgement after the requested bus has been scheduled and final approval provided.

    HC Middle School Athletic Request

    HC High School Athletic Request

    Band/JROTC Bus Request


    If you have questions regarding your transportation request, please call 252-358-8541