Now Hiring Substitutes

  • Thank you for your interest in becoming a substitute!  In order to serve as a substitute you must meet one of the following critera:


    A. Be a retired who has not worked for at least 6 months, and has a current teacher license.

    B. Be a retired teacher assistant from HCPS who has been out for at least 6 months.

    C. Have a HS Diploma, at least 60 credit hours with an official transcript, and complete Effective Teacher training.

    D. Have been approved and served in the most recent school year.


    All substitutes must complete the substitute application by clicking here and attend the district orientation.