PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY AS OUR PROCESS HAS CHANGED!
Click the word "APPLICATION" to access the application.
Application opens: Monday, October 31, 2022--APPLICATION
Application deadline: Friday, January 27, 2023, by 3 PM (all applications need to be to the school by 3 PM, January 27, 2023)
A completed application consists of:
1. Online application completed--APPLICATION
2. Two teacher recommendations (Click here to print teacher recommendation. At least one recommendation should be from a current teacher (8th-grade content teacher in Reading or Math)).
3. Student's 7th Grade Final Report Card & End of 8th grade 2022 Semester report card.
4. A copy of the student's attendance for the past 2 years.
5. A copy of the student's discipline/behavior report for the past 2 years.
The application documents can be brought to Hertford County Early College High School and turned into the Main Office to Mrs. J. Boone or mailed to the following address:
Hertford County Early College High School
P.O. Box 1248
Ahoskie, NC 27910
Attn: Lyndsay Britt
Hertford County Middle School will not be responsible for submitting application documents to Hertford County Early College High School for students. Students who wish to enroll in the program must submit their forms in person or through the mail.
After the application deadline, students will be notified by email if they qualify for an interview. Please make sure the correct email address is listed in the application. If you have questions please call 252-332-7788. Thank you!
**PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN YOU APPLY TO HERTFORD COUNTY EARLY COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL THAT WE START SCHOOL AT THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST AND DO NOT FOLLOW THE TRADITIONAL HCPS CALENDAR!**