WELCOME TO HERTFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS:
JUMP START TO STEM AFTERSCHOOL/SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS
- The afterschool program has been canceled today, Monday, January 4, 2016. The program will resume on Tuesday, January 5, 2016.
- Tutor applications and/or letters of interest for afterschool employment may be submitted to the district office, attn: Terrell F. Deloatch or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) (APPLICATIONS FOUND BELOW)
- Student Applications are currently being accepted for the 2015-2016 Afterschool Program (APPLICATIONS FOUND BELOW OR MAY BE RETRIEVED FROM CHILD'S SCHOOL).
- OPERATIONAL SITES: Ahoskie Elementary (AES) and Riverview Elementary (RES)
- OPERATIONAL HOURS:Monday-Thursday; 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- SERVING: Grades 3-6 (BPS 3rd graders convene at AES)
- COST/TRANSPORTATION: Provided free of charge by Hertford County Public Schools/21st CCLC